Raco Motor Repairs was established in 1975 and is a
family owned and run business. We are an auto repair centre that has been performing high
quality, guaranteed auto repairs in the Sydney area for
over 30 years. We offer first class workmanship and
prompt courteous service at all times. We are a leading
repairer for major motor vehicle insurance companies.
We are conveniently located for your service and
maintenance needs and all our technicians are qualified
to repair and service all local, imported and light
We only use parts that are equal to or exceed the
standards of those parts originally used by the
manufacturers. We are definitely the cost-effective
alternative to car dealership servicing for all
scheduled maintenance of your personal or company
Club Evolution - Get FREE 24/7
We are pleased and excited to announce that we have
been selected as an authorized dealer of a new program
called Club Evolution. This program is only available to
selected independent workshop operators and enables us
to offer our customers a far superior level of customer
Under this program we are able to offer you the
following benefits (at no additional charge) when you
have your vehicle serviced with us –
- 6 months free 24/7 roadside assistance for your
vehicle (vehicle must be under 3.5 tonnes) every
time it is serviced (conditions apply).
- SMS/Email reminder that your vehicle is due for
- Web based online booking system.
- The very latest in chemical technology to clean
and keep clean your vehicle’s vital organs,
delivering a much more comprehensive service which
is more cost effective and environmentally friendly.
- Customer loyalty rewards program where you go
into a draw to win holiday destinations, free
service coupons, cash prizes and more.
Know your rights when it comes to
vehicle repair and maintenance.
Did you know?
You are not required to take your vehicle to the dealer
in order to maintain your warranty.
A warranty cannot require the use of a specific brand of
replacement parts offered by your selling dealer.
No matter the make of vehicle you drive, foreign or
domestic we can help protect you and your vehicle's
warranty. By using quality auto parts and service, our
skilled technicians can perform all of your vehicle's
maintenance and repairs without voiding your new car
When should my car have Scheduled
There are two types of maintenance services -
minor and major.
What are "minor services"?
- Changing the oil and oil filter.
- Lubricating the chassis & joints if it has not been
- Inspection of all fluids, filters, belts, hoses, brakes
- Tyre rotation (some manufacturers recommend as a part of
a minor service).
What are "major services"?
- All of the minor services
- The replacement of various filters, fluids and spark
- Timing belt replacement at the manufacturer’s
recommended replacement interval.
- Other specified major services related to the fuel
delivery, emissions and ignition systems.
- Carry out full safety checks.
Conditions apply, for full terms and conditions
please go to